If the size you are looking for is unavailable, inquire at for special order availability. Special orders take approximately 6 weeks to ship.
- The Cherry Dress features pleats down both sides, cherries at the snaps, a piped Peter Pan collar, and puff sleeves.
- Pink gingham pique dress with pink cherries, and white collar
- The neck and sleeve openings tend to run small - consider sizing up.
- The hemline runs long, leaving room to grow.
- 100% Cotton
- Embroidery on the Cherry Dress is placed on the left collar.
- Pair with a pair of to complete the look.
Care: Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. Do not soak. Use only mild detergents and do not use bleach or Woolite. Hang immediately and air dry only. Low iron when needed.
A fun twist on our classic Cherry Dress that was introduced in 1954. The Cherry Dress is sold exclusively at the Woman’s Exchange of St. Louis. This iconic, handmade dress has charmed mothers for decades, ranging from Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Gwenyth Paltrow, Jenna Bush, and other social media influencers. The Cherry Dress was trademarked in 2016 and has been featured in the New York Times Style section. Find out more about our history and our artisans .